With Ovi you always know exactly what’s happening around you. Instantly find the best of everything in your city – cafes, shops, hotels and much more. Millions of places reviewed and rated worldwide, with expert tips from Trip Advisor and Lonely Planet. And best of all, Nokia X7 comes with free lifetime walk and drive navigation including turn-by-turn voice guidance
Monday, August 22, 2011
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 is World's Slimmest and lightest Smart phone. Its 1.2GHz Dual core processor and bold-and-brash 4.27 inch Super Amoled Plus Screen really combine well to create a truly captivating, fast and eye-popping Smartphone experience, especially if you like watching video on the move. Experience the surprise mobile performance with Richer Browsing and more power battery.
Posted by blogbuddy at 8:18 PM
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
- A large 10.1-inch diagonal LED display with 16:9 aspect ratio available in either standard-definition (1,024 x 576) or high-definition (1,366 x 768) resolutions.
- User-friendly 92 percent of full-size QWERTY keyboard and a touchpad.
- HP DuraKeys, featuring a clear coating applied over the notebook keyboard that protects the finish and printed letters and characters. HP DuraKeys offers 50 times more resistance to visible wear than keyboards without it.
- HP 3D DriveGuard, featuring a three-axis digital accelerometer chip that sends a signal to shut down the hard drive upon sudden movement or shock.
- HP Panel Protection System with a scratch-resistant acrylic LCD cover and magnesium hinge bracket for added durability in demanding environments.
- Ability to view video, still-image capture, web conferencing or video-enhanced IM with no additional hardware to buy or carry. The integrated VGA webcam enables video and still-image capture to allow the addition of photos and video clips to presentations, documents and email.(4)
- Two battery solutions – three-cell for lightest-weight configurations or six-cell lithium-ion battery for longer life.(6)
- Optional Absolute Software’s Computrace,(7) which allows IT professionals to work with local law enforcement to track and help recover stolen or missing computers, inventory computers district wide, and detect changes in hardware and software.
Posted by blogbuddy at 11:36 AM
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
- With a focus on making photo sharing easier and more convenient, Sony introduced the world’s first Wi-Fi® enabled digital camera that uploads photos and videos to Web sites through any public hotspot due to its built-in Web browser.
- The Cyber-shot camera makes it easy to upload images and video directly to popular photo and video sharing sites wherever a Wi-Fi connection is available.
- The camera can wirelessly connect to any public hotspot, including hotels, restaurants, coffee shops and airports. Like a computer, the camera can connect to free or fee-based hotspots, as well as to secure and unsecured access points.
- The new DSC-G3 model comes with complimentary AT&T Wi-Fi access to Sony’s Easy Upload Home Page until Jan. 31, 2012. It includes Wi-Fi access at thousands of AT&T hotspots across the United States.
- The new camera makes it easy to connect to the Internet and upload images. By pressing the WLAN button on the camera, you can open its embedded Web browser.
- Through the Sony Easy Upload Home Page, you can send e-mail notifications from the sharing Web sites to let friends and family know that you have posted new images and videos for viewing.
Posted by blogbuddy at 2:01 AM
Monday, January 26, 2009
- Nokia E63 brings a fully featured QWERTY smartphone to an entry level pricepoint.
- The Nokia E63 combines a QWERTY keypad, 3G network speeds and the mature open source operating system Symbian S60 3rd Edition.
- Nokia E63 is more than just a QWERTY smartphone - it's a computer in the palm of the hand.
- Nokia E63 can be used for corporate or personal email including Mail for Exchange, Lotus Notes and a variety of standard consumer ISPs.
- The Nokia E63 also comes with a Files on Ovi subscription of 1GB of online file storage for free.
Posted by blogbuddy at 3:12 AM
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Posted by blogbuddy at 8:07 AM
Saturday, January 24, 2009
- Panasonic 46-inch 1080p TH-46PZ85U Viera is priced approx $1200
- In this model Panasonic significantly improved picture contrast and color saturation compare to its previous models.
- A curved dark mirror-finish stereo speaker bar centered below the screen (and containing two 10W speakers) offers a pleasing contrast. Broadcast and disc-based materials sounded good, with no distortion (or internal rattle) at maximum volume levels, and the speakers' bass response reproduced lower frequencies better than most HDTVs.
- A code list provided in the manual allows to be programmed to control VCR, DBS (satellite), cable, and DVD player hardware. The remote's responsiveness with the TV was very good from wide angles and at distances exceeding 20 feet.
- HD-compatible inputs include two HDMI, two component, VGA, and an RF input that feeds a NTSC/Clear QAM/ATSC tuner. A set of right-side-mounted ports adds another HDMI port and an additional set of analog inputs. A small door on the TV's left side conceals on-display controls and an SD card slot.
- The 46-inch screen features native 1080p resolution. When displaying 1080i/p video material.
- The TH-46PZ85U's HDMI ports are compatible with 1080p60 and 1080p24 input, and component video input supports formats up to 1080i.
Posted by blogbuddy at 9:52 PM
Thursday, January 22, 2009
- The 12.1 megapixel DMC-FS15 features a 29mm wide-angle Leica DC VARIO-ELMAR lens with a 5x optical zoom.
- Enhanced the Intelligent Auto Mode (iA).
- Intelligent ISO Control
- Intelligent Scene Selector and Face Detection.
- AF Tracking enables the user to “lock” the focus onto a moving subject.
- Additionally, Intelligent Exposure helps capture natural-looking images by suppressing blocked shadows and blown highlights.
Posted by blogbuddy at 4:33 AM
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Posted by blogbuddy at 11:23 PM